

Today we celebrated little Alex's (bubba)'s first birthday! Erica and Stu had organized a jumping castle and all their family/friends brought a lot of the food/cake etc. What a great community they have!
Alex was completely indifferent, but Sam loved the presents, crackers, cake and mess. We're all crashing from a sugar high. Pics to follow, I was trying to get some of Erica and Stu with the boys (there exist no pictures of Erica apparantly) and remembered today what a shocking photographer I am. aght well.
Exhausted. How do parents do it!?
Alex was completely indifferent, but Sam loved the presents, crackers, cake and mess. We're all crashing from a sugar high. Pics to follow, I was trying to get some of Erica and Stu with the boys (there exist no pictures of Erica apparantly) and remembered today what a shocking photographer I am. aght well.
Exhausted. How do parents do it!?
Here's a newer picture of Sam and Bubba that Erica sent. What cuties. I miss you boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment