Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baba's birthday

We're quickly up in Vancouver to celebrate what would have been Baba's birthday.
I miss him. He is still the funniest person I've met.

Today was a day to celebrate all the things we liked doing with him and eating his favorite foods (bacon!). We were going to try fishing the stupid rainbow trout in the lake, but decided to try tomorrow. The fish are fed pellets every night and would never deem to chase a hook, oh and there are hundreds who go nuts around 6pm every night at feed time just to tease you. We are not allowed to just use a net. I only fed them a small scoopfull to increase the chances for tomorrow!

Happy birthday baba.

cayman islands trip

50th wedding anniv

In Japan

Visiting us in Santa Cruz

Always a logger

Camping with nan - one of my favorite pics

icecream! Yup, that's me. In a frouffy dress.

Poor Polka

No comments: