Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 6 - Riley it is

Bubbs now has an official name - Riley
Now I just have to remember to call him that, although I figured bubbs is okay for the first year at least. Right Erica + bubbs/Alex?

Poor bubbs has a wicked diaper rash. I craved milk throughout the pregnancy, I became one of those people you saw at safeway buying four gallons at a time. That's completely disappeared, and in its place was oranges and tomatoes. I must have had at least 5 oranges each day, and tomato salad. Well, poor bubbs got the squirts (acidic squirts at that) and is super sore. I'm sorry bubba! He also had his first weigh-in today and has lost just over 10% of his body weight. So no more citrus for me until we have him back being comfortable.


We had our first walk in the forest all together today. Tenge was thrilled to show bubbs his favorite trails and flushed all the birds for him.


2 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

Aw, love the family shot in the forest. So awesome you guys! Love his name and the reasons for each choice. Can't wait to meet you Riley!
(And yes, it takes a good 6 months for their name to actually `fit' them)

Thompson said...

Tessa.
Congrats. Sounded like things went quite well of you. You guys look great!
Maria (Louise's sister)