It's getting better all the time.
We've turned a corner. He's drinking. From me. How exciting. I'm offering a top-up afterwards and he's barely taking any. Still pumping 4 or 5 times a day so that I've got tonnes of milk to make it easy for him, and to stock up the freezer for when I'm back at work.
I don't know what to do with all my spare time. I've slept, swept and even vacuumed.
Yesterday our fridge tripped. All I could think was "NO! Our freezer is full of milk!!". Fortunately I noticed it soon (me and the fridge, we're close) and nothing had melted. Tragedy averted. Milk is now split between the freezers upstairs and in the suite.
Not getting too too excited/projecting too much, but am enjoying this progress and freedom for what it is.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whole feeds from you? Awesome! Would you ever get a deep freeze? I think that milk lasts twice as long in there. Good job, Riley (and momma)!!!
Post a Comment