I said I wouldn't post until the sun comes out. This could take a while.
Erica made her flight. I can't explain what an accomplishment this is for her - to get to see all her family. To do that long of a flight, in pain and exhausted, with two kids under 5 is huge - for her and her husband. Unfortunately with us being sick we couldn't risk seeing her at the airport, although we got to see her parents and gran. She's at her brothers wedding today. All the best to them! I hope its a very special day.
Riles is so cute now that he's past the horrible achey sick part. He can blow bubbles out of his nose and mouth at once! No seriously, he's taken to sticking out his lower lip (voluptious!) and has this husky cry that drives all the women (mom) crazy. V. sexy. He's such an easy-going, cheerful baby.
Si had some great cuddles with him yesterday. Yes, he's still wearing sweaters and long pants. We still have the heater on at night. We've cracked 20' only one day so far this "summer". This is rubbish.
We're at my moms house in Vernon. They are normally anal about dogs here. However they have too many geese this year, and someone said "wouldn't it be nice if we could just chase them all away". Bingo. Whereas previously Tenge was a nuisance, he is now cheered on by the whole neighbourhood!
Before
After
Checking out pops. The first day he cried every time dad spoke - just not used to the deep loud. Gradually getting used to him - definitely fascinated.
I'm a bit overwhelmed. Hoping my head gets back into work soon - I'm working hard and trying hard, but just not getting my head around the technical stuff easily. Frustrating.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So, so glad that Erica was able to fly out for her brother's wedding!!
As for the weather here, you know it isn't normally this bad for summer right?!
Love your garden, Riley, and that you guys are having lots of family time with the extended family.
Oh, I like that drink too:)
Post a Comment