Simon just made me feel guilty that I'm not documenting Riles cuteness properly.
(Si, you can update the blog too, you know).
So three other new things today
- Riles "stood" at his crib. Holding on. He still keeps his feet super close together, and with his skinny calves he's pretty top heavy. The whole belly just wobbles from side to side - hands and feet don't move. So so so cute.
- He loves the ikea catalog. He was wreaking havoc on the library book, so we only read him catalogs now. There are pages of it scattered all over the house.
- He has redecorated all his clothes with blueberry stains.
On a side note - I have done what I said I wouldn't. I am not playing rugby this season. I can't figure out how to do two nights a week + weekend and work and still be mom. I miss riley too much. I will figure this out - just not yet. For now, I have to figure out how to get my butt on a run a few times a week so I don't explode.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know your rugby decision was probably a hard one but it sounds like the right thing for you right now! When I was working part time it was hard enough to swing practices and then being gone all Saturday, so I can only imagine with full time work.
Riley sounds awesome. I remember the good old catalogue stage, you should see what they can do with it when they are 1.5:)
Post a Comment