I owe pictures... sorry.
They will have to wait a week. We're headed to Vancouver island.
Tomorrow is Erica's memorial service. Emotional. Si spent Thursday with Stu and the boys, and we had dinner together. It was good to see them. They are both such wonderful little kids (kids not babies! they have grown up so much!).
Mon + Tues I'm calling on my island customers, then wed we head up island to Erica's family in Port McNeil. We then hike the Cape Scott trail Th + F - 23km each way of spectacular coast & rainforest - before coming back down island likely Sat.
We bought a waterproof cover for Rags' backpack. I hope this goes well!
Some trail reviews...
A good review - no mention of mud!
http://www.clubtread.com/sforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=36781
http://www.johnharveyphoto.com/CapeScott/index.html
Lots of pictures next time...
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment