I can't believe Rags is almost one! That used to sound so grown up.. He's going through a changing spurt - suddenly his shoulder blades and spine stick out, he demands more independence (feeding himself for example) and his little personality is just shining on through. He's growing out of my little baby to become a little boy.
I don't know if I'm ready.
Other randoms:
Riles is now sleeping often through the night (I define that until 5am)... what a treat. Either way wake-ups are no longer a huge battle, so I'm glad we stuck it out. It was probably about two weeks of gong show in all, not something we want to repeat. Now we don't even have to pick him up, we can just come talk with him until he decides he wants to sleep (a few minutes) and then put him down. What's with tired kids standing? Were we to do this over, I'd figure out the sleep thing before crawling and standing.
My computer at work is shot and it took IT a week to decide to ship it back for reformatting, so I'm pretty much SOL trying to use web outlook while the work piles up. So frustrating. Oh, and when they were trying to fix my computer they accidentally deleted my inbox off the server. Big trouble.
Simon and Riles are thriving. Si continues to be the hit of the moms group and we've met many other families nearby. Si's sorting out next year's plans ... stay tuned.
Shopping at Ikea for our new wardrobe... which ended up being 'customized' as it was two cm too tall for our room! Fun stuff. Riles loves the people and activity.
Darn I'm cute
Peek-a-boo!
Where's Riley!?
Playdates with Mads
Auntie Gail
He loves his new blocks from Nana. Unfortunately Riles inherited his coordination from mom.
Feeding yourself - its messy stuff.
See how hes growing up?
So many adventures
Hiking on the weekend in a rain-free minute. We have such wonderful trails in Vancouver!
Tandeborsel
The toothbrush always tastes better when its someone else's.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment