It's almost spring! Wonderful to have more sunny days!
Riles had the most wonderful day with "wogs" yesterday (Si's dad) and nanny today. So fortunate to have family near.
Also, he has decided teething is a great excuse to gnaw biltong. The south african side coming through...
Waves..
This kid loves his wagon. And climbing on things. Climbing on the wagon - extra bonus.
Speaking of which, I left the gate open when I opened the door for nanny. Then chatted outside for a bit. Then Riles crawled out the door (after crawling down all the steps backwards!). Be still my heart!
I love this kid. After work at the swings tonight
First day with real shoes on... doesn't it look funny?
Nan is so happy below
We gave up on daycare for now. We really liked the place so it was tough to give up the spot, but Riles just got too upset, and didn't seem to adjust even over three weeks of trying. He sobbed all day, and worse, silently - somehow this would have not been as terrible if he were screaming. May said she's never seen anything like it - even when he was pushing his truck tears would be streaming down his face and he's be sobbing, but again no noise. Fortunately Si isn't working and frankly didn't seem to keen on the job search, so the decision to postpone until late summer was easy and we're good with it. Our super happy baby is back.
Except my baby is turning into a toddler...
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I have to say that you're right, he looks like a toddler! In just a few weeks he's stretched out even more and lost some more of the chub:( I'm sorry that daycare didn't work out but it totally sounds like you made the right decision, poor guy! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment