Sunday, April 17, 2011
Wagons and Tulips
We start with some pics of the wagon Wogs (Si's dad) made Riles... isn't it lovely? Riles is thrilled and can't wait to push tiger around in it.
Yesterday was Colleen's bday party. I took a bunch of pics of Riles + Mads, but of course none worked out. This one below pretty much sums up Riles giving up as Maddie had successfully stolen his toys AGAIN.
Good thing she's so cute.
Today we went to Mount Vernon, WA to see the tulips. They were gorgeous. I learned a lot about how *not* to take pictures of tulips/daffodils, but either way, hope you can see a bit of how lovely it was.
Riles has my ugly feet, loved the feel of mud on his toes
We had a throw-in-air theme going on today. Love it how in almost every picture he's holding a flower.
Finally, Riles' second molar is coming through now. He's loving chewing on biltong (SAfrican beef jerky). Below is a sequence while we're driving where he's chewing and falls asleep. I have been replaced.
Yum biltong
Eyes are getting heavy
I'll just rest my eyes as I continue to chew
out for the count
heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
So many good pictures! Love the Riley tossing ones.
WE always mean to go to the Tulip festival but always forget. It's sooooo beautiful!! Also, I don't have passports for the boys, I'm thinking I should get them soon:)
Post a Comment