Monday, May 9, 2011

Preening, Pruning, Plumbing

Short post, I'm working on a big design and don't have much time.

Everyone is in town!  Mom arrived on Thurs, and Si's aunts + uncle are in from England.  Had a lovely visit this weekend; hope for more time with both sets soon. Riles is thriving and showing off his cuteness and all his party tricks (lobster, fish, tick tock... in no particular order).  Unloading the camera right now feels too daunting, will come to it soon.  Must get a video of his walking, its just too cute.

I had to post for dad - remember how I "felt crowded" when in the Turks and had a good time hacking the garden?  I think our yard here is less forgiving.  I was in a minimalist state when I pruned and our bushes are still protesting.  I kind of giggle nervously every time I look outside.  So with my tail between my legs, I'll acknowledge that dad you are occasionally right about my relationship with shears.

Now excuse me as I go plead with the plants....

PS starting a bathroom reno.  Bye bye pink bathtub!

No comments: