We are loving it.
The other day we went to a new park for a walk, and I forgot his carrier. No worries, he kept right up, smiling and chatting away. At some stage I picked him up for a cuddle and walked a bit with him while he hugged tight, snuggled in. It was just such a great moment. And a lady walked by and said to remember this moment.
We will.
-
We're neglected the camera, so here's the few I have:
Playing:
Note the toy with the pop-up hands on the left. Made by Texas Instruments, who I happen to represent @ work. Finally a demo board I understand!
Riles had a lovely huge cyclops bruise right above his nose bridge. Faded remnants below.
He's also now trying to jump, which is quite unfortunately as he apparently gets his coordination (!?) from me. He has since banged up his nose quite well.
Love this kid.
Finally, a snapshot of our living room last Sunday. I took a nap and Dad was in charge. Looks like they had fun!
1 comment:
I think his age is my favourite...from 1.5-2.5 years old. Love the updates, Tess!
Post a Comment