We've enjoyed our time here, although its been crazy with sick kids. Riles had a cold he passed to Kivani, who got pretty sick (fever wasn't so bad as much as the dehydration concerns, but she's doing great now), then Riles got rediculously sick from a cold sore! Apparantly if you get it young you can have a strong reaction to your first one, and the poor kid has had four days of fever and a mouth full of more sores than I've ever seen - absolutely covered. His gums are swollen purple and bleeding, and he won't eat anything. He's listless and miserable and just wants to be held. He seemed to be improving today - had a bit of "normal" time - but my heart goes out to him.
We haven't made good company for Colleen + family but they've been troopers - especially Maddie who is being a gem with Riley. I'm sorry folks.
It's so wonderful here - lovely sunshine, incredible surroundings - it's a shame. I'm promising us another trip soon when all are in good health.
A few margeritas in. Oh, and dad had some too:)
Girls clothes are rediculous. Gorgeous.
Riles enjoying a babychino
Kivani and Jonah hanging out. He's gorgeously smiley and active. She's generally observantly frowning but when we get a smile I melt!
Couldn't have planned better playmates! I figure we'll just have two sets of arranged marriages - at least we like the inlaws!
Swim time with Colleen's mom! Can can can you do the can can?
Toilet training has recently become a battle so we've eased off the potty. However, Riles was thrilled to try "pee pee on the tree tree" over the edge.
Kayaking in the canal
Vons curled up on Gogo. too cute!
Good job Gogo!
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment