Busy day today!
Started off with a quad batch of muffins and making some `fancy`raspberry jam (normally do freezer jam since its so much faster, here we cooked, sterilized and everything!)
Riles was busy decorating
Riles`bday is in feb, when the weather sucks, I was sick with
cholestasis and due to delivery anyday. So we decided to postpone his
party until the summer. Today seemed as good as
any day. Google told me he`s 888 days old
today, so we celebrated that instead.
Together with 5 of our friends families, we invaded the ranch. It was super chaos.
Yes. Vani is wearing a hat. In July. Fortunately the pool was heated.
Jonah`s practically a teenager.
Riles was thrilled to have his buds over
Controversy. I made (kale + carrot) muffins and put icing on them. Riles`s idea of the best day ever is a birthday. eg. if he wants icecream at home he starts singing happy birthday dear Riley... so while this wasn`t a birthday party, we did end up singing for him. Si`s cross about this. To me, he figured it was his special day, kept saying it was Riley`s truck birthday (his two favorite things), and I figured I`d go with it. Oh well.
Love you Riley bear.
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment