On this sleep front, Riles is finally at an age when bedtime is a pleasure (there was a long stage he wanted his dad to sleep in the toddler bed wi him). Now it's read and goodnight, he plays or reads on his own a while and then goes to sleep.
Vons just moved into her own room. This is a concession on my part. I've been determined that they share a room, as I like having a spare room for guests. Not critical as our suite is current open, but not getting the $800/mo and built-in-cat-sitter isn't idea IMHO. Anyways, her crib is setup in Riles room (aka what used to be R's crib). She used to sleep in a pack'n play at the end of our bed and move to the bed in the middle of the night. However, now that she eats some solids at least, she seems to sleep better. We've now moved the pack n play to the spare room, I feed her, put her down wide awake, sing a song, and leave. And she goes to sleep. Occasionally wakes in the middle of the night, Si or I keep our hand on her for a while and she goes back to sleep.
<
Now how long will this last?
Ideally they'll both sleep through the night easily, we move her back to his room, and voila easy bedtimes. With an empty spare room.
Who am I kidding:)
Movie of the salmon to come. Its such an awe-inspiring journey they make. They aren't even 100m from our house. Pretty incredible.
1 comment:
You're awesome:)
Post a Comment