Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nudie bum


I'm back, after a long week, my first time away from Vons for six whole nights!  Man, I missed her and Riles!  And with R being sick, Kivani cutting teeth and running out of milk, it was stressful.  Simon is a pro, with a few new gray hairs.  Sorry love.

BTW on the milk front - I was stunned when pumping exclusively how much milk I was making still... over 1liter a day!  Now I understand why she didn't eat anything, she was stuffed full of milk. 

Have you ever seen a cuter bum?  Love naked babes


 Flashback two years, still just as exciting.
 Again with the nudie bum.  Attempting in vain to make poos on the potty more easily caught.
 Here's how she was when I walked into the kitchen.  All by herself.  When I first saw her, she wasn't even holding on.  My daughter, the goat.  I'm not ready for her to be mobile!

 Resemblance
 Hang on there, bud



 Digger turned 40.  When did we get so OLD (sorry digs)? Last minute babysitter bail = I couldn't go to his party.  However, my trusty "hideous" outfit that's been through many a rugby party couldn't just sit on the shelf.  Si was a trooper and wore it for me.  That'll get you beat up, eh?
And the view from the table right now
Si back from a nice run at Burnaby lake, while Riles, Vons and I fed the ducks.
 After going 11.5 months without eating solids or drinking from bottles, the week with me away, combined with the 5 teeth that came through all at once (sorry Si!) == Vani is a pro eater.  I'm still in shock.  She devoured half a banana.  I used to worry she couldn't eat since she wouldn't put anything in her mouth or let us.  I didn't think she has the coordination, she'd just throw it. Ends up she just hadn't wanted to (see milk comments above).  She's now a garburator and loving pretty much anything she can reach.
 (now to make her smile:))
 Riles once again fascinated with train table
 Good to be home.

No comments: