Background:
We are
Anyways, we struggle to plan ahead. And our house is
Our neighbours? They get it. Knock and we are on a walk. Guilt-free kid watching. We eat dinner together regularly, 'cause with four working parents and 3.5 kids, "I bought groceries" is sufficient reason to have friends over, and they are over in under 5 minutes and we equally forgive each others mess. In my eyes, that's about as good as it gets. Oh yeah, and all the "nice, intelligent, fun company, etc" parts of friendship as well.
SO here we are last night. With Nicole's 37 week belly (yahoo, I'll get to steal a baby soon!). Only thing is that we were wearing identical clothes yesterday. Hadn't realized until the picture.
Maybe we're spending too much time together...
Finally, loved this moment, I get the best cuddles when I come home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment