October has been drop-dead wonderful weather-wise. Loving Vancouver right now.
Stunning thanksgiving weekend, 17', still hanging our laundry on the line. Mid-october? Thank YOU!
Some quick photos below, from our lovely nanny Krystle's phone (she sends us photos almost every day, so great to stay in touch with what's going on). I don't know what she does that makes them behave so well, but I can attest from the times working from home that they really are good as gold for her.
Not so much for us. Especially as they now compete (enthusiastically) for toys and attention.
Vani. Seriously. So much cuter with ponytails
Fishie kiss
This sequence makes me so happy. Especially as the terrorist is going through a biting and slapping phase. This cuteness below isn't normal, but I'll take the pictures!
Another super cute sequence below. She's even putting the hat on gently. Normally, that would be a WHOP!
One of the last days at the beach
Pics from one of the few rainy days so far...
















No comments:
Post a Comment