We've had a gorgeous summer, and the fall has not let us down! Some photos of our busy, happy days. We are at the 'good' time where every day is infused with so many quick happy moments.
A pre-bed car ride, PJs and all
This kind of captures it all. Classy mamma had taken Vons to the liquor store. She pushed the basket and helped herself to a few bottles of wine. One happened to be this guy, from Fairview in SA, one of our favorite wineries. I was last there with Tye+fam, 7 months pregnant with Vani. It's a keeper. Continuing the classy trend, she's sitting on the potty in the kitchen as we were potty training! I'm proud to say that she's pretty much done. Just diapers when out for a while, and at night.
A lovely walk today. Our city is trying to develop our neighbourhood trails into parking for a development - uhhh, right as the skytrain goes in blocks away. Seems contradictory and of course I'm jumping up and down. Here's Vons, with Teds, who she insisted on bringing.
Vons is realizing that being cute gets her some free passes, and whips it out every so often.
To all those who think I neglect Riley, I think its more a camera problem. I never have the fancy one, so most pics on the phone. That kid moves so fast!
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment