And some other updates as we go along.
Expanding
As of Nov 20-something, we're officially 2/3 of the way through pregnancy. It's been a good one after the exhaustion/sick of the first 12 weeks finished off. Si's been amazing. I can't wait for him to be a dad.
Recently, bubbs has been referred to as 'she'... so we'll see.
I'm feeling great, have been good since around 12 weeks. Just starting to get big enough that tying shoes and getting up and down has become more difficult (I'm cutting moulding for the suite downstairs, so lots of measuring and cutting... and recutting since I never seem to get the initial measurement right).
Anyways, to prepare for our expanding family, we expanded our family - and got us a lovely stripey tiger. Here we are picking her up from the farm we met her at in abbotsford.
Here's me at 24 weeks - belly popped somewhere around 21 weeks and suddenly was v. obvious. Had a mad rush moving all my buttons on my pants since I can't quite get my head around mat clothes.
We prided ourselves on never using the heater in california. In October we had a spell of beautiful, but v. cold weather, which tested our mettle a bit. Si and I are fine with touques, fleecies, our standard 'home' attire, but poor Tengs is too skinny and would just shivver in place. So we bundled him up. Not amused.
On the way... cat is my copilot.
22 weeks
2 comments:
Yay for pictures! Cute little cat you've got there. As for parenting books, I agree. I found it so stressful that everyone had something that you `for sure had to do'. Good for Simon reading them, I could barely get Gary to help me pick a name....I just got him to rate them out of 10 after I picked my top 10. Yay baby belly!!!
Awww, what a little cutie pie! Tiger certainly knows who's boss between him and Tenge! With the what look like frigid temps in your house, I would have figured Tenge, like the warm computer, would be a kitty magnet for Tiger to lie on.
Oh and you also look great! Pregnancy suits you. :) And have faith, I for one know you will make a most awesome mom! Kind, caring, and intelligent, what more could one ask for?
Post a Comment