Sunday, January 31, 2010

36 weeks

I was over at Colleens on Tuesday night when her mom was in town and tanners took this picture of us - about a month after the previous (similar) one. We're both getting bigger! I'm 36 and Colleen is 26 weeks.


Starting to get more ready for this bubbs - the catch-all room/Simon's office/soon to be nursery is still a bit of a disaster but there are patches where the carpet shows through. Also the extra kitchen counter aka change table is in place... it will all come together in time. Hang in there bubbs!

Feeling good although definitely larger and I'm starting to need more sleep again. Work's really busy with everyone in town for pre-olympics trips and cramming in travel while I still can - last trip to the island is on wednesday then I'm sticking to car travel only.

Simon's working for Vancouver Olympics committee - crazy that they have 7 people just dealing with car crashes and vandalism on the VANOC-assigned cars alone... and that they are busy. He seems to be enjoying it though - nice to be back at a desk job after the renos this year!

1 comment:

Louise Chapman said...

Tessa, I think you've grown bigger this week! Love that belly on you:)
PS I wore your pants yesterday.