Had a bit of a panic attack over the holidays when we realized we had absolutely nothing for the baby. Not even the cute impractical outfit most people buy when they first find out they are pregnant. Even our 'miniature' rugby ball was chewed up by the dog. Started collecting stuff a few weeks ago and I think we're doing okay (hearts to Craigslist)... as long as bubbs agrees to the "less is more" philosophy. Remind me of this in a few weeks when we're running around looking for something squeaky/vibrating/rocking/anything to shut the thing up! We have our baby classes this weekend... suddenly its all getting very real.BTW, it's employee self review time. I hate these things.
Question 2: Comment on your ability to deal with ambiguity.
1 comment:
I love that picture! Does Colleen live close enough that you guys see each other often? Really, if you want to borrow some stuff, you can!! If I see you again, in the next couple of weeks, I may force some baby stuff on you.
ALSO, how are you feeling??? Tired? Sore? Super good?
Post a Comment