I stole some pics of the new family. They are all being rock stars - Colleen's already a pro, out and about.
Maddie has the biggest jaw and tongue, she teases Riley with it
What now?!?!
Riley was so excited to see Maddie, he stared at her and randomly punched his fists in the air (okay, so he doesn't have so much control, but he was wearing his "I rock" onesie and I figured he was being the cool older guy playing air guitar). Then promptly farted and fell asleep. We'll work on that part.
Riles is just full of smiles these days and the occasional giggle (melt). He's chubby and thriving and we are so grateful.
First really sunny day yesterday
not as sunny
We bought us new (to us) wagon from a lovely lady. Our volvo is well seasoned (200k miles) and running well, but we're due for an upgrade. Judith let us know the car's name was Henry. Welcome to the family Henry!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
She looks like a super big baby! How big was she? Did you notice that I also took note of my niece's long tongue? When you've had feeding issues, you notice these things immediately! Excited for M+R's future marriage!
Post a Comment