I think I've discussed that my good friend Erica has been waging a war on pancreatic cancer for a while. We visited her, Stu and their lovely two boys in Australia during our time off. Erica is now in the battle of her life and we need everyone's energy harnessed to help her through this and to help Stu and the boys day for day. I know some of you don't know her, but take it from me she's salt of the earth, an amazing person and the rock of her family. She's the whole reason we had kids - she made it look so easy. We didn't know it was like ballet, and the people who made it seem so natural are those who work the hardest.
Please keep her and Stu, Sam and Bubba/Alex in your thoughts.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment