Wednesday, June 16, 2010

4 months, work

It was Riley's four-month birthday yesterday.  We celebrated with a surprise visit from Gogo-Pops (my parents). He's sure grown since the last time he saw them.  Mom brought a bunch of cloth books that I know he'll love slobbering over- thanks mom!

Doesn't he look like dad?

Being back at work is definitely an adjustment... and I'm swamped in emails and actions.  However, I'm getting stuck back in and its going okay.  I'm doing some pretty dodgy changes in alleyways and random parking lots while pump + driving.... this will be interesting.  My favorite part of the day is seeing Riley all smiley again in the evening.  I must say I do look forward to him sleeping through the night (currently feeds around 3 and at 6)... I'm pooped.

Here Ri in my desk chair... he's so enthusiastic!  I can't help but smile when I see him.


He's growing up so fast! 

Hopefully post again this weekend.

1 comment:

Louise Chapman said...

Look how big he is in that chair! Kai had 4am feeds until he was 6 months old, Koen did until he was 12 months old:) Well, let's be honest, if he woke up, only a bottle would get him back to sleep until he was 16 months. What a big beautiful smile!!