Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug photos - part 1

Finally, a camera dump.  Here's part one of the pics that haven't made it up yet.

Quiet morning in Vernon a few weeks back

Delicious breakfast - Simon heaven

Tired Nix


Haven't the heart to move him


Had a lovely dinner with Kristy, Hanna, Timon + Cathie.  Here Riley is showing off his banana mustache.
Si discovered macro mode on the camera.  Love his eyes!

What hairy legs you have dad!

Enjoying the last days of summer

 I love Riley's smiles. 





Not only does he quit doing anything cute with the camera around, he now wants to grab it


Love how Thomas accentuates the belly.

And I thought the knee / chubby thigh wedgie deserved a close up.

Finally, Si's been wonderful and twice in the last two weeks we've headed to the lake ~15 mins from our house after work.  He takes Riles and the dogs while I get to swim.  Family paradise. 
 We take Zozoes to her new home this weekend on the island.  That will be a sad day.

Bed time, stay tuned for part two.

No comments: