Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aug photos - Part 2

We'll start with my gorgeous learning to play from little Tiger.  Cat like reflexes?  Not quite yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR93RlHRPIk

Next; more pics from the camera dump

Play time in overstimulation center

He adores tiger.  We're still working on the petting vs. grabbing her whiskers.  As such, the love is not yet mutual.


Riles is fascinated with older women.  Renna, 1year

Finally, did I tell you we started solids!  He enjoys his cereal, blueberries and bananas.  He actually shuddered the first time I gave him peas.  Ri does great, I make a huge mess.

This guys wants to try everything!


Finally, a movie of me spreading peas all over Rags face.  This is probably only one the grandmas will enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IszPKT023Xk

1 comment:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

1. I love your photo dumps.
2. Your face is so skinny!
3. I'm so sorry for Erica's family. I just know a bit of it in the sense of what my mom misses with her grandkids which pains me enough. Can't imagine.
4. You and Simon are such awesome parents..the love is oozing all over the place:)