Sunday, October 10, 2010

Giving Thanks

So many things to be thankful for today.  Our health, stability, our wonderful family, beautiful boy.  Blessed.


Mrs G came over Thursday to sing with Riley.  He just adores her.  Here he is with his nana, and his new shoes (thanks Judy + Rob!)
 Ready for our evening walk.

Wonderful thanksgiving dinner at Colleen + Diggers last night.
 We were even more thankful for lovely shredded beef!
 My favorite part - kids playing

 Gorgeous Maddie face!  This girl is going to be trouble!
 Riley-bob, square pants (he has squeaky blocks down his pants for some reason... simon?)

Mom, why do I look like a lemon?
Today was supposed to be miserable, and I was all set to do work.  However, it ended up gorgeous so we headed out to kits for a walk on the beach.  

Flying!
 Mads. 
Yes.  We've become THOSE people.  Somehow you get more than four people together, and the pace slows, and we take up the whole sidewalk.  I promise, I was trying to keep us in check! 

Funny moment of the day (that wasn't really funny) - Si tied Tenge to the stroller while there was no baby in it.  Tenge sprinted away.  Ran past a runner and a heavily pregnant lady.  Their faces! 

 yay sun!
 Hi sweetie!


PS - we stopped at MEC on the way home.  I accidentally tried on the child carriers, even though we already have an MEC happytrails.  I LOVE the Littlelife Voyager!!  So well thought through.  Great design. 

No comments: