Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rediculous

Rags and Tiges playing - who likes the cat toy more?

Si went a bit overboard with overstimulation center modifications...




Simon was at a playdate with Colleen today.  It's been far too long since I saw her, and I'm stoked to see her for thanksgiving this weekend.
Mads is so grown up!  I swear she was just a bitty thing, and suddenly she's sitting. 
Rags and her were apparently best of friends.  He poked her in the eye and showed off his moved (sliding on the floor backwards).  She smiled and giggled and stroked his arm.
I'm guessing not much will change when they are teenagers:)

Couldn't you just eat these two up?



Ummm... I really need to push forward now.

1 comment:

Louise Chapman said...

So cute that he pushed himself under the couch. He's so big and chubby and adorable. It's so fun that you and Colleen get to go through this together. And the toys? Okay, I'm stressed out just looking at that:)