Sunday, October 31, 2010

If you're happy and you know it...

Beautiful day today.  Loved being outside this weekend in the sun.  Got lots done.  Super.

Riles started clapping today and is just so chuffed with himself.  He continues to give himself rounds of applause.

Visited nanny at her new home in Kits, went for a super long walk along the sea-wall.  This lady is fit!  Embarrassing when you can't keep up with an 85 year old!

Nan's new home

Fam Fab
As we walked along the seawall, we realized this was my uncle Derek going to get his crab traps.  He did a drive by HOOT
 No, I have no idea whose dog that is chasing the ducks.
 Happy to be with my little boy again.  Wow, I missed him.  His feet grew an inch while I was away. 
 Generations
 You ain't so bad...

Rags is now a master backwards scooter.  He gets himself firmly wedged under various pieces of furniture. He gets stranded on his (ample) belly when trying to move forward.  He is loving 'solid' foods although he totally has no relation that things in his hands could go into his mouth (vs. throwing on the floor).  We just feed him whatever we are eating in small bites or pureed.  Favorite toy is now the bose remote or little Tiger.  Poor cat.

We adore you bubbs.

Ok.  Below we went a bit nuts.  Simon showed me how to take a bunch of pics ~1 sec apart.  Since my general strategy is 'infinite monkeys + typewriters = shakespeare' I needed no encouragement. Bedtime, so instead of filtering I'll throw in a bunch below.

He loved the furry throw.  So excited.









Next year, less chocolate.


Erica is the one who got us on the watermelon pumpkins.  Si got halfway through saying that we had to send her a picture again this year before he remembered.  We miss you Erica.

No comments: