Life is very different with a mover.
I made the mistake of putting down in our bed yesterday then using the monitor to go outside and cleanup the garden (yay sun!). I barracaded him using our usual pillow fort approach.
No longer.
I kept checking on him every ~10 mins and confirming the monitor was working. It was. However, he woke up quietly, obviously thrilled to have the bed to himself to explore unhindered. He shuffled the pillows aside and climbed into a drawer on my dresser right beside the bed (I was born in a barn and never close cupboards or drawers). He then enjoyed his new favorite activity - throwing things out of a drawer - and I arrived to find him happily sitting in my third up drawer with underwear scattered about the room. All this without a peep on the monitor.
Oops.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let the monkey stage begin!!
Post a Comment