Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday

More pics of our adventures.
Yesterday we headed to west caicos, an island ~40 minutes boat from here with just a half-dozen homes on it.  It has a huge beach on the far side onto which sea treasures wash.  We went treasure hunting yesterday.  Si and Tiny were in heaven. 

Riles was a trooper.  Cuddling into pops on the way home when the yunnuns stopped for a snorkel.


Boat full of treasure

 Double trouble


 Look at our loot!  There's a shipwrecked boat with all the stainless rails washed along the beach.  Brilliant.   Happy boys.


More pics of the house.  What a wonderful place!




Sunrise - again.  Thanks Riley.  5am here == 2am at home.  Next week isn't going to be fun.
 Riles and Tiny are getting along great. 
 Tye thinks Riles tastes great.
Riles thinks suncreen is the best.  I wish my leg went up high like Raggs.
 Tiny driving the boat
 Loving the mango pip

Every morning we start with a swim.  Its perfect.  I am imprinting these happy moments on my brain.


 the world is my bathtub

Bye bye!

3 comments:

caroline et la family said...

magnifique!, y-a-t-il un hamac pour nous 5 dans votre paradis?
profitez-en à fond...

Louise Chapman said...

Wishing I was Riley right now! Looks heavenly. So awesome. If you ever go back and feel like having some friends along....:)

Louise Chapman said...

I'll be honest, I've come back to your post a couple of times for the first picture of Riley sleeping on the boat. Love it!