Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back

We're back.  Good to see Tengs.  Otherwise it feels like we never left.

My happy moment?  Riles has such delicious chubby arms.  They are quite tanned.  Except between the rolls.  He has roll-tan-lines.

Awesome.

Pics download

Playing with dad under the umbrella

 Dad's enjoying playing, I just eat sand
Crunchy
 Family picture
I got a bit carried away gardening - multiple truck/trailer loads to the dump.  This was just a few hours below.  At one stage our whole driveway was full.  Good thing I didn't have a chainsaw!

 Last morning - perfect calm water for a kayak




 Riles made friends on each flight.  These two were having a ball together.
Finally, we've been hanging Rags over the toilet when we change him since he was a month old, and thankfully he caught on and since he was young we have around one #2 a month that isn't on the loo loo.  He's getting heavy, so I tried to move him to a potty on the ground.  He just tries to crawl away.  Put the potty on the counter, and he's thrilled. There's a chair just his height, his best buddy is just in front of him and so many toothbrushes to play with.  Now if he would just understand what the throne is for!

No comments: