Riley's been a teething grumpy pants even with people he loves, and we had our first embarrassing playdate when its YOUR kid that's shoving the others and grabbing toys. You can imagine daycare is continuing to be a challenge. The only time he's excited to be awake is around 5am every morning when he's bouncing off the walls.
However, last night he redeemed himself by singing. That's the only word for it. We hung out for a while and I was "da-da-dum'ing" some rather operatic pieces. Then Riles joined it, trying for the higher octaves and all! As the night went on and we took tengs for a walk he gained confidence and by the end he was practically running scales. It was rediculously cute. He sung himself to sleep last night (da-da-daaaah!)
Back in the cute books. For now.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like your kid is normal:) I really hope that things improve with daycare, I know how stressful that is.
Looking forward to a singing video:)
Post a Comment