I continue to be blown away by what a tragic loss and waste his death is. Simon had his swim shorts yesterday and I could only remember him kitesurfing over sailboats in the Caymans or skurfing this past summer, such a strong body. I miss his humor and the way he would dig into me and I'd never 'get' it. I remember his excitement when he first showed us the house (which looked like crap at the time) and in planning for the changes. He's done an amazing job - every neighbour comments on the transformation and how hard he worked.
I'm so so sorry.
This morning we went for a hike with Stacey, Frank and Amaya who is just too cute for photos (aka I forgot the camera). It was pouring, so Riles was in his hazmat cover. Best Vancouver purchase ever!
Finally, have you ever seen a cuter bum?

No comments:
Post a Comment