Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Missed

I'm in Denver all week and am stalking the blog looking at pictures of my boys.  So I'll write just so I don't have to see the same darn titles again.
I miss them so much!

This weekend we're in San Jose for a wedding.  It's our first time back with both of us since we left.  We are excited to see our old stomping grounds, and are huge fans of Jenny + Chris so know it will be a great time.  I remember when I would come down for work (just me) and drive by our old house, thinking of how happy we were in our little garage-home.  I'm looking forward to visiting with Si + Riley. 

And drinking lots of peets coffee!

1 comment:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

Tessa, so fun to go back to San Jose! You are one busy girl, take care of yourself!!