A random assortment of pics below, some from today and others I've been meaning to post.
We'll start with some older pics
Riles' favorite thing? The cat. Second favorite? Dad's juggling. Here R is trying hard to hold three balls. He bites into one and throws the other two with enthusiasm... almost there boo.
Fall day at the ranch. Happy day.
Having a cuddle with nan before bed.
Playing with Mads
And now from this week...
A visit with Timon and Teis ... who I could just eat he's so cute. Gorgeous 10 weeks old.
Riles' preschool's (should there be two apostrophes?) haloween party. He was thrilled. He totally doesn't get the treats part (good!) but adores pumpkins. Our walks are punctuated with excited "PUMPKIN!" points.
They decorated cookies, and Riles then proceeded to lick off all the toppings.
My boys
This poster was up in the room. We've always been impressed with how super the ladies at daycare are, and how they seem to work so well together, with so much patience. I like it.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment