Yes, we are actually this far behind that I'm only posting the halloween pics now. Riles loved it. Tengs had hurt his paw so we were walking through the neighbourhood instead of our usual trails, so Riles loved to see the pumpkins lit up and would enthusiastically yell "pumpkin" every time he saw one.
He was a huge help in emptying the pumpkins
Below are the finished products. I had actually intended to make pumpkin soup with two of them but it was tough to argue with his enthusiasm. So instead I tried to carve as much of the pumpkin out in patterns to use for soup. Yum!
We took him to just a few of our neighbours' homes. He loved their decorations, knocking on the doors and saying "Trick or treat". He couldn't care at all about the candy. Instead, he'd barge right on in to explore or climb the stairs. We'll work on that one for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment