Saturday, December 17, 2011

Phoenix

Right after halloween I was to head to Phoenix for Intel training for a week.  My parents had just bought a place there so Si, Riles and I flew down for a weekend before the training to see it and enjoy the sunshine.

Phoenix is it's own little (large?) world.  It's possibly the most difficult place to stay healthy ever, with ridiculous amounts of fast food and the requirement to drive everywhere.  I'm not so much amazed that there are so many large people, but that there are any who are not... now that's willpower.  We did have quite the Yank experience when we met my parents neighbour, out walking his dog in his NRA hat. I'm guessing he wasn't an Obama supporter.


He LOVED the airport.  Riles was just a gem the whole trip.

 Belly's getting big!
Riles' new favorite?  Cac-tus!
 Walking to the mountains
 Sleepy Baby
 #2 @ 25? weeks.  Feeling good so far.
 Only in Phoenix...

No comments: