Wednesday, February 15, 2012

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y R i ! You're 2 !




WOW!  How did all these balloons get in my room?
Mama it's morning time, why you are wearing a party hat and how did all these balloons get in my room!?
YAHOOOO!
Mum and Dad say it's my birthday!  Wow, awesome!
WAAHHOOOOO I like this birthday stuff!
YEAH!

Oh Wow!  After a fun day at playschool I'm now home and Nana & Rog are over!
And look what they brought with them for my birthday! An awesome train & trucks table!  I'm such a lucky boy.
Apparently there are a couple other presents too.

Wow look Rog, look Tengs!
And look Rog. Flag things on a string!! Apparently they're from Nana's sister and she sent them all the way from England. And Nana says she made them. Amazing! Thanks Nana's sister! And Nana says they're called bunting or something.
Let's put them up.   Let's put them up there!

Rog, Rog. Come and play with me and the new puzzle.
Nana, you come and play too.  This is awesome.  Thanks Nana's big sister!

Oh good, look it's dinner time.  And Nana has brought my favourite, shepards pie.

And WOW, Rog made a cake, a cake! I love cake. I don't think Rog has ever made a cake in his life. And this one is amazing. Thanks Rog! This is the best birthday ever.  


Great cake Rog. Thank you.  Dad stop taking pictures and eat some cake. If you don't I'm going to eat your piece.

Oh good a family shot. Soon there's going to be another one of us! I can't wait to have a little brother or sister. We're going to have so much fun!
Oh WOW! Another present from Nana. Wow I love this birthday stuff! Thanks Nana.
Wow a picture frame with moving trucks on it! Incredible. Thank you so much Nana. Are those trucks really able to move.  What an amazing birthday! Thanks everyone!

Nana let's play trucks all night and never let this day end!

No comments: