Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Exhale

Quick update. My pc died last week (to all, a reminder to backup! Or aetup recurring online backup, I just saw unlimited automated online backup for $48 for 2 years on mypcbackup.com)
Lesson learnt. Lost everything since dec. My silly.

Anyways, I'm tapping away at a touch screen so will be short.

No baby. Daily monitoring. Plan for Friday induction possibly thurs, evaluated daily.

I stopped work last thurs. big relief. Now getting the house cleaner and enjoying time wi riles, lots of time at hosp, docs everyday.

Riles doing great. His bday tomorrow! What a gem. Loves to sing! This boy brings us so many smiles

Hate touchscreens. Will try to post pics of our bay boy tomorrow!

3 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

THanks for keeping us updated Tessa. Sucks about the computer but awesome about baby. Happy birthday Riley!!

Thompson said...

Tessa. Glad to hear things are still going well. Thanks for the update. Will look forward to news later this week:) Maria (Louise's Sister) - PS Riley is adorable!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Rileyyy darling! I am sending you loads of cuddles and hugs and snowballs for your 2nd birthday,which I am sure will be with good laughs and cheerfullness.Tell Mum I think about her everyday and I send her strenght and joy for the big event! Kiss Daddy also and keep well my boy.
Rach Rach Rach