Our little girl is fast asleep on my chest (she still doesn't like to be put down, and I'm a sucker). She's been an absolute treat. Feeding is going well and she's gaining weight (yay! so much appreciated after Riley's 16 weeks of pumping insanity). Sleep is ... well honestly I don't know. I'm so out of it at night I have no clue how many times she's feeding and Si says I called her Megan and also said I had Riles "under control" last night when she was crying. I have a big presentation at school on Tuesday so am working when I should be napping during the day. I promise, Kivs, we're going to take naps from Wednesday on and I won't be so clueless at night.
Si's parents are being absolutely amazing with their help with Riles and Kivani. Thank you so much to the Graces.
Some pictures from the last week:
Beth, our midwife
Our neighbour, Leila. Riles is infatuated.
... as are we!
Playdate last weekend. Gracie loved Kivani.
Five kids in one picture ... impossible!
We just love this little girl.
I still can't believe we have a girl!
1 comment:
Love the update:) Every time I look at the pictures of her I think I see one side of the family and then I see the other. What a perfect mix! Love her squishy, chubby face. Glad all is well, and Tessa, I really hope that Tues presentation goes super well and you get the best nap on Wed (and every day after that?).
Post a Comment