Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chicken

Two margeritas in, I just have to post what a wonderful family we have.  We are so fortunate in Si and my relationship, and our lovely healthy happy kids.  I am so thankful for what we have.

And, apparantly, that Si is easygoing about cooking.
The quote for the week: my gran over for dinner on a weeknight:
"your wife put a lot of time and effort into destroying that chicken for you"

Ha.

Today was Si's last day at work.  He will now have some more time to spend with his mom, and will be caring for Riles and Vani.  I go back to work in two weeks.  We will spend the meantime
a. doing day-trips to explore locally
b. trying to get Vons to drink the bottle.  Its been two weeks and she REFUSES.  I can't deal with going back to work without her being 100% comfortable with it.  So yes, it will be interesting.

Now off to bed, missy.  Night!

No comments: