Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lovely family @ Saltspring

So many photos, so little time.  Wonderful weather, really busy work = no updates.
We're loving our kids.  I remember this age wi Riley - just thinking it was the best ever!  Vani is the same ... just so deliciously lovely flappy squeal.

Last Friday I was on Vancouver Island for work, so Si caught the ferry with the kids and I met him after work to head over to Saltspring island for a night with Si's family friends, the Shoplands.  Such a wonderful weekend!  Thank you!

Wave to dad from the ferry!
 Kivani's highlight?  Phoebe.  They both found each other fascinating, lots of kisses all 'round.


Happy kid.  Wearing Riley's sweater.
Riles on the boat checking the prawn and crab traps.  Score a delicious dinner!



What Vons would look like with hair.
Its 6am and I'm rearing to go!  Dad trying to catch up.
pleased as punch


No comments: