So we'll stick to photos.
Random photo of the kids room. Overstimulation central. Riles has the toddler bed in the corner (we can hook up stuff to the crib and wall easily to make it a fort). Vani only occasionally sleeps in the crib, we have a cot in our room too. But there's a plan... This room makes me happy though.
Barnet with Colleen + kids. SO CUTE
The GogoPops came over for a night last weekend. Riles got to cut Gogo's birthday cake! That's his saw in case you can't see it (see in case you can't saw it?)
She won't drink from a bottle or eat from a spoon and must be tricked into eating a solid. But give her a lemon and she's happy.
I post this as I frequently worry about her not eating while I'm at work, and still eating almost no solids. But she's not exactly starving now, is she?
New firetruck puzzle! Riles was thrilled. Vons ate it. Note irony.
Pops, stop eating my blocks!
SOMEBODY thought it was party time from 3-6am this morning. Giggle fits, shrieks, flap-flap-flap-kick! Then slept oh so cutely until 8:30!
The two below are my favorites. Cleaning the yard this weekend (yay congrats the deck is done! well almost, minus the railing). Vons was having a great time wi Riley's drill. Filthy.
I see Tye in her face below.
PS Kivani is officially crawling backwards. And occasionally forwards via the rock-rock-faceplant method.


1 comment:
I was going to ask you how the eating was going! What a monkey. By the way, loved the picture of Kivani with hair:)
Post a Comment