... and apparantly I can't narrow down pics sufficiently. Two whole posts.
"should I tell him that I peed in his water?"
"In one second I'll grab this bat and what him in the nose"
ok. So kids are so cute in the moment. But looking back at our bald, scowling girl, she's definitely a baby that only a parent can love. Fortunately, in the moment we think she's the best.thing.ever.
the combover
The scene around this photo was chaos kids jumping in the pool etc. She's definitely got her own thing going on. Always checking things out. The pics make her look grumpy, but she's not. She's scowlingly observing.
Vons this was a very special day with your nana. You were amazing. Thank you.
If there were a single photo that described your first year, this would be it.
You are not a child to be messed with.
"Riley, if you don't stop that right now, I'm going to pull out this bumblebee and throw it at you. Hard"
Melt.
Vons loves her walks.
Such a lovely moment. You were just chatting away with dad like and old couple, catching up and having a good natter.
You were soft like plucked turkey. You would taste very good. Love my squishy chub. Correction, love YOUR squishy chub. Mine, I could do without.
LOVE
Friday, February 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment