Ok. Ridiculous as it is, I needed three posts to cover a years worth of photos, and am still having to cut to fit without blogspots limits!
Two weeks after the fact, part III of Vanis birthday post.
Vani is an observer, she will check out/stare down people, and doesn't do the social niceties of smiling to make them feel at ease.
Vani makes car noises, and is fast in her brothers footsteps of being car-obsessed. Which suits me fine, totally not ready for the pink princess stage.
FINALLY eats solids. I was gone the first week of Feb, and she broke 5 teeth while I was gone and started eating solids. Who knows if it was my being gone, or the teeth, but we are thankful.
Vons is the most deliciously chubby soft gorgeous baby ever (since Riley at minimum), IMHO.
Favorite game is emptying things, followed closely by splash-splash in Tenge's bowl.
Favorite food is tenge's dog pellets (LOVES them, chews them for hours), followed by oranges and nannys scones. Oh an pomegranate seeds.
We have few smiles, and she sure can give a death stare. Don't mess with Vani! She makes us work hard for smiles, and frequently they are just a smile in the eyes, but oh-so-lovely.
She is a decent sleeper (I would have almost said good until two weeks ago, now... well). Vons loves to cuddle in with her daddy and pass out in his armpit (no offense intended to said armpit)
If I had to pick a job that Vons would have right now, it would be a judge.
We love our easy-going girl. She loves to go for walks, cruise around the house emptying things, standing and playing at Riley's train table, cleaning off the fridge magnets, throwing balls, closing books and best of all, unstacking cat food cans. I love it when she gets excited and flaps/kicks, and most of all how when you pick her up, she comes in for an awesome cuddle, hands around your neck, nose to ear, any time of the day.
Its the best.
Vons, we are so happy that you are in our lives. Can`t wait for a summer with you, heck I can`t wait to get home from work just to see what you discovered that day!
PS- sorry that we haven`t figured out how to spell your name yet. Kivani, Vani, Vonnie, Vons.... yeah.
I guess our floors are dirty. Caught by the crawler.
See Tenge, if you put them in your water bowl first they get nice and soft. SO yummy.
First time touching the ocean
Her party trick
Ridiculous

No comments:
Post a Comment