Riley has always been scared by big noises. When he was younger he couldn't even handle Pops or Digger being around, he's cry every time either one opened their (booming) mouths. Not the best introduction to his grandpa (dad, seriously, just don't say anything! Elicits more talking / and hence crying every time). He is scared by lawnmowever, the gator, tractors that are actually running. He loves electric trains/cars... since they are quiet.
Vani - NOTHING can faze this kid.
Right now, the most pronounced difference shows itself every night.
I have yet to miss a night going into Rileys room except when I'm traveling. I go in, turn on the light, put away laundry, move him straight (his default is sideways or upside down, no idea how he does it), tuck him in. Ruffle his hair and give him a kiss. He sleeps through like a champ.
Vani? I tiptoe past her room. Wouldn't dream of going in. If I come within ten feet she wakes up.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment