Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much

How much do I love our family?

As Riles would say, standing on his tippy toes with his hands stretched as far apart as possible: "SOOOOOOOOO  much"

Some photos of our week.

Vons feels it her duty to feed Tenge.  "Here bud, I've finished sucking the juice out of this piece of orange.  You can have it now".




I love this kids expressions. "What.  Why don't YOU try to eat this and see if you'd be any happier"

 "And what the heck are you looking at Riley?"

Oh haha!  I have letters stuck to my head.  Riley you goof!  Why didn't you tell me?   How embarrassing.
 Watching an RC truck... enamored.

 kisses wi her buddy Jonah



 LOVE HER CHEEKS

1 comment:

Louise Chapman said...

Her face in the bath and when you are feeding her are hilarious!!! Teenage Kivani!!! Ha. Hope you guys are enjoying this sunshine like crazy right now:)