<dear blog. I wrote this in Jan and it's now April and I'm posting. I'm sure I had intended to write something more meaningful. Now living by "done is better than perfect". And can post from my phone now. Forgive me >
Yay Canucks!
R is just a tad infatuated with our lovely neighbour...
It's full non-stop chaos over he
My kids, full throttle raggamuffins.
He's growing up so quickly!
And Vani finally smiles. Such varied expressions. She's really coming into her own, and is a treat to be around
We flew home Xmas day. Unfortunately Riley has clued into presents and my "experiences not stuff" mentality is being challenged. I've got to say, I find Xmas itself really stressful, mostly via gifts. Either I need to relax about the presents part, or we need to go away every year. That said, this year was reasonable and they had few, well considered and welcome presents, and lovely 'thinking of you' stuff like jam from our neighbours. Thank you! (Stress was more on the fact we arrived home 4:30 and I was trying to make dinner and watch kids open presents simultaneously)
Riley is "star of the day" at preschool when it resumes, and they are supposed to bring a special item to show the class in this bag. Guess who's determined to be Riley's most special item?
No comments:
Post a Comment